Our lovely village hall has recently been refurbished with modernised kitchen facilities (which can double up as a bar/tea service area) and fully accessible toilets/baby changing facilities. There are also full screen digital projection and sound facilities. For winter meetings/events (or when there is a chill in the air!), the hall has a wonderful open log fire.
If you are interested in hiring the Hall you should follow these steps:
1. Check whether the Hall is free on your preferred date. Current bookings and availability can be seen via the What’s on in Welborne event listing.
2. Read and agree the Terms and Conditions document for hire of the Hall.
3. Using the Online Reservation form submit your booking request. You will receive confirmation of your request by e-mail.
4. Pay for your booking using the method outlined in your request confirmation e-mail. Please note: your booking will not be fully confirmed until payment is received.
5. If you wish to make a general enquiry about the Hall, please send your question to Welborne Village we will endeavour to reply to you within 24 hours.
Users should also be aware of the Health & Safety Policy for the Village Hall.
Further images can be found in the Village Hall Gallery